Tiffany Window Magnets - Set of Three
Louis Comfort Tiffany began designing his ecclesiastical stained-glass windows in the 1870s. In a departure from the academic painted windows seen in Europe in the nineteenth century, Tiffany utilized vibrantly colored opalescent, mottled, confetti, and drapery glass "...built in accordance with the mosaic theory..." to be practically indestructible, as described in his promotional booklet.
Set of Three Magnets:
- Tiffany Studios, River of Life Window, 1900-1910
- Tiffany Studios, Guiding Angel Window, 1917
- Tiffany Studios, Landscape Window, 1893-1920
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" (Portrait)